[meteorite-list] New Lodranite & Howardite - AD

Greg Hupe gmhupe at htn.net
Tue Apr 8 09:23:22 EDT 2008

Dear List Members,

Last week I announced two NEW & UNPAIRED meteorites. These eBay auctions
will end tomorrow (Wednesday, April 9th), all under seller, NaturesVault.

The first is NWA 4529, a low TKW Lodranite (just 60 grams!!) and second is
NWA 4934, a gorgeous Brecciated Howardite (Just 307g TKW). The Main Masses
and some of the largest pieces are already in others' collections. There are
currently only 17 specimens available of NWA 4529 Lodranite and only 10
pieces of NWA 4934 Howardite.

To see all of these, please click here:

If you are interested in any of these, do not hesitate because once they are
gone, there is no more to be had!

Best regards and "Thanks" for bidding!
Greg

Greg Hupe