[meteorite-list] ?????Monahans-1998????????

Ed Deckert edeckert at triad.rr.com
Sat Apr 5 21:49:36 EDT 2008

Looks to me more like the rusted remnants from a ranch, or an old
blacksmith's shop.  Some pieces look like pieces of an old horseshoe, or
maybe some type of hand-wrought hardware like a latch or hinge.  Note the
nearly square or rectangular holes in some pieces.  Not a stretch since this
stuff was found in Texas.

But that's just me.

Ed