[meteorite-list] AD: (sort of) My Free Meteorite Micrograph Screen Saver Download

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Sat Apr 5 20:10:47 EDT 2008

Hi list,  Paul (Meteorite Times) has set up  a page on the Meteorite Exchange
site where you can view the images from the new  cross polarized light
meteorite micrograph screen saver and download it for  free.

http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-gallery/screensaver/

It  is a great page and I really appreciate all the hard work Paul has put
into my  shots!  Thanks Paul!

Also, I have had some interesting observations  about the Mount Tazerait
inclusion micrographs (and by the way, Anne Black has  some Mount T for sale on
her site http://www.impactika.com/Metlist.htm   )

I did get a question about how to find the shots.  Go to  the Meteorite Times
Magazine
http://www.meteorite-times.com/meteorite_frame.htm
and the in the top  left there is a section called "Columns", in that section
is the button for my  "Micro Visions"  A few people went to the Tom Phillips
Gallery and could  not find "Micro Vision" in the Gallery.

If you have not seen those shots,  PLEASE TAKE A LOOK!  And let us know what
you think.

Thanks,   Tom