[meteorite-list] 5th Annual Conference on Meteoritics in Poland

PolandMET marcin at polandmet.com
Thu Apr 3 04:31:41 EDT 2008

The Council of the Polish Meteoritical Society is proud to invite your
participation in the 5th annual conference on meteoritics to be held on
April 18-20, 2008 in Wroclaw.

In addition to scientific lectures held by the most prominent Polish
scientists in the field, on the agenda (for the time being) are the
unveiling of a plaque commemorating Ernst Florens Friedrich Chladni, widely
regarded as the "Father of Meteoritics", as well as a sightseeing tour in
Wroclaw (German: Breslau), the city of Chladni's death.

Should any of you consider participation in this special event, we will
gladly provide you with all the necessary information and guidance regarding
Poland, accommodation and registration.
http://www.ptmet.org.pl/wroclaw2008.htm

I will be glad to offer help to anyone who decide to arrive in Wroclaw and
participate in in incomming conference.

http://www.Meteoryty.pl             marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com       marcin(at)meteorite.pl
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com      GSM: +48 (793) kosmos