[meteorite-list] Meteorite Micrograph Screen Saver FREE! From Meteorite Times Please read!

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Wed Apr 2 10:05:40 EDT 2008

Hi list,  You all know Paul (Meteorite  Times)
http://www.meteorite-times.com/meteorite_frame.htm

He has put in a  lot of time and created a new improved screen saver of my
cross polarized light  meteorite micrographs.  It is available at Download.com
and it is  FREE.

When I say "Put in a lot of time" I want you to know that it is not  just
Careful consideration was given to photo pixel size (bigger is  better) V size of
the whole file and down load times, hard drive space, etc.

I think he has done a great job and because it is on Download.com it  will be
more accessible to the general public (that is not already into  meteorites).

Check it out and let the list know what you think.

http://www.download.com/Amazing-Meteorites-Screensaver-2/3000-2400_4-10817913.
html?tag=lst-2-7

Tom  Phillips

Home.