[meteorite-list] FW: Many Great Auctions Ending Today,

michael cottingham mikewren at gilanet.com
Wed Sep 19 18:52:55 EDT 2007

From: michael cottingham [mailto:mikewren at gilanet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 10:45 AM
To: 'michael cottingham'
Subject: AD: Many Great Auctions Ending Today,

Hello,

Another Day of meteorite auctions! Check out the highlights and others, most
still at great bargins,  many still at 0.99 cents.  Sale in store, 20-25%
off ends tonight. I love to combine shipping to save you $$$, just ask.

SEE Auctions Ending Today Here:

http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfti
dZ2QQsclZ2QQtZkm

Voyage Botanica Ebay Store Link:

http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History

HIGHLIGHTED AUCTIONS OF THE WEEK:

Worth over $100.00, A 1.14 gram specimen of The Famous BARWELL Fall! Started
out at .99 cents!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200150280726

One of the few H7’s out there!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200151652937

163 grams of rarity, it makes me laugh to think that this piece/type was
worth over 5k a few years ago!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200151307201

A R3.8 Chondrite, pretty nice! 7.61 gram!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200151300270

CHECK THIS ONE!!!!
SILICATED IRON (NEW). Check this 24.62 gram slice, started out at 0.99
cents!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200151948342

Speaking of WILLAMETTE, check this specimen out. I have others in my ebay
Store!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200151942525

A 1268 gram MAIN MASS/NWA 4292, L6 at only 0.99 cents!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200151945988

A 81 gram specimen of DHOFAR 017, H4, still at 0.99 cents!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200151650987

A $200.00 specimen of CALI, Colombia, started at 0.99 cents!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200151504345

A pretty specimen of an UREILITE
 take a look just to see it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200151506262

A VERY Beautiful specimen of a Mesosiderite (167 gram), and big pieces of
this find are RARE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200153680113

A Ureilite slice, 11 gram, at a excellent price!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200153672856

ALSO, Way too Many other auctions up for grabs! Today, there are 40 auctions
up for grabs!

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham