[meteorite-list] Website Update

David & Kitt Deyarmin bobadebt at ec.rr.com
Sat Sep 8 18:50:24 EDT 2007

I have uploaded a major update to meteorite sphere collection website

Each sphere has it's own page accessible by clicking the title on the home
page.

These pages contain information about the material used for each spere and a
back story about how I acquired it, which I'm sure most would find boring,
but it's a way for me to chronicle the growth of my collection and it
answers some of the common questions I get asked about it.

You can visit my web site by clicking this:

http://home.ec.rr.com/bobadebt/50mil.htm

Thanks