[meteorite-list] IMCA - Elections

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Fri Sep 7 21:19:17 EDT 2007

Hello List-members,

Time flies, the Denver Show is only a few days  away.
And so is the Yearly IMCA Election of 3 new Directors.

I know  you are not all Members (Yet!!) but if you have any interest, or
curiosity, you  might want to go read our monthly Newsletter, written by the very
efficient  Norbert Classen:

http://imca.cc/insights/2007/IMCA-Insights09.htm

And for those of you who are Members, it's time to make sure we have the
proper email address for you, so you will be able to vote; if you are not sure,
ask Jeff Kuyken (_jeff at meteorites.com.au_ (mailto:jeff at meteorites.com.au) ).
And  if (due to extraordinary circumstances!) you forgot to pay your dues for
2007, send me an email immediately and rush to Paypal ($20 to _Dues at IMCA.cc_
(mailto:Dues at IMCA.cc) , with your membership number).  And I do mean Rush!

If you want to apply for Membership, you may email me too!
Any other questions, please do let me know.
Thank you.

Anne M.  Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com