[meteorite-list] Report from Glorieta

Ruben Garcia meteoritemall at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 2 20:14:01 EDT 2007

Hi All,

Just thought I would send you a note from Glorieta.  I
came to Glorieta this weekend to film another episode
of Ruben's Hunting Grounds.  I found 8 meteorites
yesterday in the midst of a driving rain storm, 3 of
which are beautiful pallasites.  Unfortunitely, most
of them were not caught on film because of the rain.
Today was an amazing day as it toped off the very best
weekend I have ever had finding meteorites in
Glorieta.  I found 12 meteorites today, most of which
were caught on film.  Several of todays finds were
also pallasites.  I will post pictures as soon as I
return on Monday.

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona
http://www.mr-meteorite.com