[meteorite-list] my new dragon sa (oriented)

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 14:05:27 EDT 2007

Steve,

Althoug the Dragon is very impressive, I think the
Golden Gobbler (new proposed name for the Thanksgiving
Turkey SA) will take the cake for stabilized flight as
can be seen by the port side feathers all pointing
aft. Although the starboard side was heavily damaged
during flight, the drumstick still maintains
directionality that can be clearly seen in the image.
All of this even though the tail feathers were plucked
during reentry and the gobbler guidance processing
system (head) was torn clean off.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140171597656

Best Regards,

Adam