[meteorite-list] AD~~~Ebay auctions ending tonight

jim brady jbrady1 at orange.net
Sun Oct 28 09:29:00 EDT 2007

Greetings listees
        Some may be interested in a few small auctions I have ending later this evening and some that are starting this evening too.

1.4 gram Gujba partslice with metal meteorite label and riker box.Currently at £3.80.One of our British pounds equals approx. 2.05 U.S. dollars at todays rate so this is still a very low price for this pristine Bencubbinite specimen.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320173054974
10.5 gram partslice of Brahin.Very nice and stable slice that I picked up in Munich 3 years ago.Curerently at 11 British Pounds

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320173029379
212g cut unclassified NWA 99p start no reserve-will start at 9PM GMT tonight(Greenwich mean time,our clocks went back an hour this morning at 2 a.m.)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320175647214
1,213g cut unclassified NWA nice chondrules in this one 99p start ($2) will start at 21:15 GMT

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320175654671
11.6 kilo 99% fusion crusted unclassified NWA for the discerning collector,will start at 21:30 GMT

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320175666847

thanks for your indulgence and all the very best from Belfast,Northern Ireland
JB