[meteorite-list] Great picture that summarizes Peru'sscientific minds.

Martin Altmann altmann at meteorite-martin.de
Fri Oct 26 06:48:39 EDT 2007

No, we need that.
Don't discuss with tipsy writers.

Skol

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: meteorite-list-bounces at meteoritecentral.com
[mailto:meteorite-list-bounces at meteoritecentral.com] Im Auftrag von Michael
Farmer
Gesendet: Freitag, 26. Oktober 2007 11:52
An: Thaddeus Besedin
Cc: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
Betreff: Re: [meteorite-list] Great picture that summarizes Peru'sscientific
minds.

Anyone else on this list tired of being called thieves
and pirates? Because 50% of the people on this list
happily bought pieces, as well as many scientists.
Thaddeus, this is getting old. Barbarism is war, and
terrorism, I hardly think collecting rocks, and saving
them from destruction qualifies. I am sick of being
called names by you.
Michael Farmer
Any help here, or are the other list members going to
just let his drivel continue?