[meteorite-list] Great picture that summarizes Peru's scientific minds.

Michael Farmer meteoriteguy at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 00:00:21 EDT 2007

A friend of mine made this up tonight, it shows the
mentality of Peru's scientists with regard to the
Carancas meteorite fall.
http://meteoriteguy.com/ebayauctionstockphotos/INGEMMET_large.gif

On another note, Randall Gregory is back to his old
tricks, threatening me and my family. I am about to
take serious action if it continues. It seems that my
sales are driving him to insanity. He now thinks that
he is working with the Peruvian government.
I think  he needs serious help, the delusions are
getting worse by the day.
Anyone who wants to read some of the nuttier emails
can let me know, I will forward them.
Michael Farmer