[meteorite-list] INTERVIEW WITH CARANCAS LOCALS

David Weir dgweir at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 19 10:53:59 EDT 2007

If Art removes me I'll be happy to leave. It's people like you who make
me vomit all over this "LIST". And don't ever visit my website which
contains a quarter of a million words bringing the most current
meteorite research to those interested, including total morons like you.
You are hereby forbidden to visit it. I do not want to contribute
anything else to this LIST or to you, you small-brained idiot. Kiss my ass!

David