[meteorite-list] price per gram on mali

habibi abdelaziz azizhabibi at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 12:07:30 EDT 2007

steve wrote,,,,
Everyone is out to get it right away,than as
time goes on it goes lower and so forth.But this fall
is starting very low.A $1.25 per gram,$2,$2.50,$3 per
gram and so on.There must be alot of this fall.But the

question is: WHY IS IT STARTING SO LOW?Nothing has not

even been determined yet what it is.Again any thoughts
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.

well steve ,
if the price of te new fall continue in this trend
than the limit of f(X),
goes in negatifs side, than in few days  the new mali
falls will cost (-2.5$°) than - 3$ than -5$. anssi de
suite, etc....
so steve you should wait and in a week  not more ,
morrocan dealer will give you the stone for menos ( -
600$ )you was going to spend. than you have  the new
fall and some money .
 every body should wait.
but it's not my cases.
i take you for your words someone offered you the new
fall for 1.25$ or 1.5$ or more i want to buy;
so here you have a chance steve to make some money.
please i want 20 kilos for 1.25 or 1.5$.
can you  supllie me now, show me photo, where are this
stones ;......
so i m going to buy, go ahead and show us the photo of
this meteorite.and what was offered to you for this
price.
im waiting
aziz

habibi aziz