[meteorite-list] Jim' Memorial Service - Photos

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Sun Oct 14 18:52:33 EDT 2007

Dear Friends and Colleagues:

I would like to share just a few pictures from today's memorial service.

James D. Kriegh Park
Oro Valley, Arizona
October 14, 2007

The Mayor or Oro Valley was the Master of Ceremonies. A number of Jim's
family, friends, and professional colleagues spoke and I think we all
learned something new about him. For example, I had no idea Jim was
once a professional baseball player.

The service took place in the Oro Valley park named in honor of Jim
which is, fittingly, directly across the road from his house. The
weather was beautiful — as lovely a day as anyone could wish for.

http://www.aerolite.org/events/kriegh-memorial.htm

Geoff N.