[meteorite-list] Jim Kriegh

Eric Wichman eric at meteoritewatch.com
Sun Oct 14 12:02:26 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I am saddened to hear of Jim Kriegh's passing and my condolences to
all of you who knew and loved him. I did not have the privilege of
knowing him myself but see that he was dearly loved by many.

How one is remembered by others after passing is testament to ones
character, and judging by what has been said of Jim just on this
list, he was truly a great man. He will be greatly missed. He's now
in a place filled with stars greater than any found on earth. He
lives among the very stars he hunted, and will forever live in our hearts.

Respectfully,
Eric Wichman