[meteorite-list] Tucson Dinner - Last Call + Monument Idea

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Sat Oct 13 13:42:08 EDT 2007

Dear Listees:

We have about fourteen people confirmed for tonight's informal dinner
in memory of our friend Jim. We do have room for a few more. All are
welcome, whether or not you knew Jim well. If anyone in the AZ area
would like to join us, please let me know. We have friends coming down
from Vegas and Phoenix, as well as the local Tucson contingent.

Please email me ASAP so I can advise the restaurant manager of the head
count.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to visit our "Remembrance of
Jim Kriegh in Words and Pictures." I very much appreciate the kind
comments sent by so many of you.

http://www.aerolite.org/portraits/jim-kriegh.htm

When Maria returns from her own family obligations I hope we will,
collectively, re-visit the idea of a memorial. Personally, I think a
monument or sculpture of some sort would have a greater and more
lasting presence than a commemorative coin, but I will happily go along
with the consensus.

Respectfully,

Geoff N.