[meteorite-list] In memory of Jim Kriegh

Maria Haas dragonsoup at msn.com
Fri Oct 12 15:16:47 EDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

I had an idea about how we can all celebrate Jim Kriegh's life. It seems
fitting to honor a man who has added so much to so many people's lives. Look
how many of us he affected and imagine how many other people there are. We
can only hope to meet someone like Jim once in our lives. What do you think
about getting together to erect a monument in Jim's park?

I'm not talking about a gravestone and we certainly couldn't put a HUGE
meteorite there (but how great would that be!) but we could have a
regmaglyph-carved stone or a big petrified log with a tasteful plaque
attached. More ideas?

I don't have an idea what this would cost or if it would even be allowed so
please don't start PayPaling. If anyone's interested, please contact me
off-list to let me know you're interested and I'll start checking this all
out on Monday.

We had a death in our family yesterday as well so I am heading out of town
until Sunday. I'll contact you when I get back home.

Maria Haas
Treasurer
I.M.C.A., Inc.
www.IMCA.cc