[meteorite-list] Jim Kriegh +

Metorman46 at aol.com Metorman46 at aol.com
Thu Oct 11 16:17:48 EDT 2007

List;

  I also never had the good fortune to meet Jim.But through this  great hobby
i have read,heard and seen many good deeds and pictures concerning  his
accomplishments in the meteorite community.
  I believe Jim loved this hobby and pursued his passion of  meteorites with
all his energy, which will leave a legacy throughout the world  in every
collection of meteorites.My thanks to him and all his loved ones for  this legacy.
  Best wishes to Jim's family and friends from a minor collector and  admirer.

Herman Archer.