[meteorite-list] Jim Kriegh +

Zelimir Gabelica Zelimir.Gabelica at uha.fr
Thu Oct 11 13:52:08 EDT 2007

I was not fortunate enough of ever meeting Jim but, here in the Ensisheim
area, we all very well know him through his outstanding achievements in the
strewnfields. But he is even more recognized as a truly kind, humble and
altruistic person, never sparing his efforts to initiate enthousiastic
young (and less young) meteorite lovers in field collecting.

My personal thoughts go to Jim's family and many other relatives and
friends for whom the loss this outstanding man is by all means
incommensurable.
Jim's memories will never die and all of us will continue for long years to
read stories about Jim Kreigh and remember his generous accomplishments.
Jim's memories will bring a vivid recollection furing our future shows,
forever.

Please accept all my sincere condolences, also on behalf of our small
community here around.

Zelimir