[meteorite-list] Jim Kriegh + Photos

Arizona Keith arizonakeith at cox.net
Thu Oct 11 12:52:41 EDT 2007

Hello List

I am also very sadden with losing of this true gentlemen and a friend to so
many.

I will deeply miss seeing Jim at the Tucson Show, as so many of us will.

Here are some photos taken over the past few years with Jim with friends and
family.

http://www.geocities.com/arizonaviking2000/tucson06kriegh33.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/arizonaviking2000/tucson06krieghhaag1.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/arizonaviking2000/xtucson2007jimandgd.jpg