[meteorite-list] JIM KRIEG

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 12:47:00 EDT 2007

Hello again list.My most heart felt condolences to the
krieg family.Jim will really be missed.The last time I
saw Jim,was in 2006 outsides ET'S room at the inn
suites.He sold me some BUCK MT. WASH.What a truly fine
man he was.He will really be missed and mostly never
forgotten.Rest in piece my friend!You helped make this
wotld a better place.

                   STEVE ARNOLD,CHICAGO,USA!

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/199