[meteorite-list] (AD) NWA 788/mike farmer

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 11:54:37 EDT 2007

Hi again list.I have really been looking hard lately
for an endcut of nwa 788,a really nice one that really
shows the incredible shock veins.If anyone is
interested in parting with one I would be
interested,BIG TIME.100 TO 300 grams!As I usually do
for mike,is always give him BIGTIME CUDOS.He really
went out of his way this time in peru to get this new
fall.I sure could not do what he does.Way to go mike.

                 steve arnold,chicago

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/199
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites