[meteorite-list] Sale - Nevada meteorite- Starvation Flat , Arizona- Franconia

wahlperry at aol.com wahlperry at aol.com
Mon Oct 8 12:19:22 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have a couple of meteorites for sale. Nevada meteorite Starvation
Flat L-5 recently listed in the meteorite bulletin.Total mass 1250
grams . This is one of the larger pieces that I have. Most of the other
pieces have been spoken for. This is the first time it has been offered
for sale. 3.00 per gram for a 158 gram piece.

I have two Franconia meteorites that were pictures in Meteorite
Magazine August 2004 issue. I am asking $2.00 per gram. It would be
hard to find specimens like these anymore. These are some of the nicest
ones from the area. I have a 507 and a 617 gram. I will include in situ
pictures. These meteorites can be viewed on my web page under Arizona
meteorites.

Email me off list for pictures.
Sonny

www.nevadameteorites.com