[meteorite-list] [AD] eBay Park Forest, Bassikounou, etc., Sunday

Leigh Anne DelRay delraygoddess at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 7 00:05:06 EDT 2007

Dear List:

Geoff asked me to post to the list on his behalf, as
he hasn't been
feeling well this past week.

Please take a look at our eBay auctions ending Sunday
evening. There
are some nice rare items ending soon including a
fusion-crusted Steve
"Brenham" Arnold Park Forest witnessed fall
individual:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170154780868

A 100% crusted, oriented Bassikounou with rollover
lip:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170154794448

A lovely translucent lime green moldavite:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170154797604

Henbury with stellar angular shape:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170154798805

And, the actual "Sikhote-Alin with tail" as seen on
Michael Johnson's
Rocks from Space Picture of the Day:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170154782625

Everything will sell tomorrow, no reserve:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZaerolitemeteorites

Thanks for looking,

Leigh Anne DelRay
(and Geoff)