[meteorite-list] October Meteorite-Times is now up

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Sat Oct 6 21:12:30 EDT 2007

In a message dated 10/6/2007 5:06:16 P.M.  Mountain Daylight Time,
paul at meteorite.com writes:
Hello Everyone,

The  October issue of Meteorite-Times is now  up.
http://www.meteorite-times.com/

Hi List,  So often my Micro  Vision articles are just micrographs.  This
month is much more thanks to  Jeff Hodges and John Kashuba.

I have some high magnification micrographs  of the Kapoeta Howardite but what
is cool is this thin section was made from the  famous three lithology stone
in the King collection.  Jeff tells us how he  got the slide and John produced
a killer full thin section micrograph in cross  polarized light (With
analysis)!

If you have never seen a full  sized Xpol thin section image before, you will
be amazed.  A big thanks to  Jeff and John on this article.

Tom Phillips