[meteorite-list] Carancas smoke trail photos

Kevin Forbes vk3ukf at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 6 11:42:46 EDT 2007

Hi folks, for a while there where a lot of posts relating to Carancas smoke
trail photos, well despite going back through archives, I never found a link
that actually took me to Canancas smoke trail photos, just everyone else's
blethers, with no links or references to the subject of the
heading????????????

Does anyone have, and may they please repost a link to the actual Carancas
smoke trail photos.

Ta, Kev.