[meteorite-list] QMIG update

Bob WALKER qwalkra2 at optusnet.com.au
Thu Oct 4 22:18:18 EDT 2007

Listoids

Something to take your mind off the Peru bickering - I swear North
Queensland is the best holiday destination on earth - great barrier reef
sunshine sand palm trees coral and thats just the coastline - lets not
forget about the outback and rainforests and...

More of a downdate rather than an update today http://www.qmig.org

The EMP machine at JCU went kaput after three of my chondrites went thru so
the rest are gonna haveta wait - damn vacuum pump - I swear my chondrites
are cursed

I'm preparing my Nissan Skyline for launch this arvo - re-entry and
splashdown at JCU later where I'll see if I can loiter for some more
pictures

Cheers