[meteorite-list] a suggestion from Captain Blood - lets see if the link works and you can click on it

Bob WALKER qwalkra2 at optusnet.com.au
Wed Oct 3 18:14:45 EDT 2007

Listoids

Captain Blood has kindly suggested I put the link more properly as
http://www.qmig.org so youse can click on it

And a special message from Captain Blood and I

IMCA metstruck page has had a big update
http://imca.repetti.net/metinfo/metstruck.html many new hammers are listed
subtly - they are of course mostly referenced - last snapshot we recall only
had up to Moss (referenced as 30) so any of them that are referenced 31 to
41 are indeed newly listed hammers !

Its a bugger of a job to list all of them - you really have to read the blue
book word by word - some of them that MB and I consider to be hammers arent
listed eg Plainview and KN and I have traded email on this but they wont be
listed unless proper references can be sighted and maybe listoids can help
with this

More importantly MB and I are on the hunt for the new hammers and would ask
if youse contact us off-list if you know of any for sale

Cheers