[meteorite-list] AD: Accepting Reasonable Offers for a 360 Gram Canyon Diablo Graphite Nodule End Cut

David & Kitt Deyarmin bobadebt at ec.rr.com
Thu Nov 29 17:16:36 EST 2007

My  Canyon Diablo Graphite Nodule end cuts and slices are almost gone.

I have 3 endcuts and 2 slices left

Once again I find myself in a dilemma, I have a beautiful 360 gram end cut
and no one has expressed any interest in it at the current price of $2.50
per gram, which I think is a fantastic deal.

Since I really don't want to turn this end cut into slices I'm going to
accept any reasonable offer.

So if your interested in this beautiful and huge end cut send your offer off
list to bobadebt at ec.rr.com

You can view the specimen at
http://home.ec.rr.com/bobadebt/Rocks/FS%20CDGN.htm

If I don't sell it by tomorrow night I will prepare it for the saw and
process it over the weekend.