[meteorite-list] Fourth-grader Finds Meteorite in Florida?

LITIG8NSHARK at aol.com LITIG8NSHARK at aol.com
Wed Nov 21 18:58:16 EST 2007

Good evening Folks, and Adam,

Actually  Adam, it's not such a far fetched idea.  Many an evening I put fist
size  pieces of slag into the toaster oven at 375 degrees...then, with an
asbestos  glove, toss them into neighbor's yards just for fun.  Incidentally, I
happen to have been visiting my vacation home in Cedar Key, FL a few days
ago....just a couple of doors down from little Jerry.

Best regards, and  to my U.S. friends, Happy Thanksgiving,

Paul Martyn
Savannah,  GA

In a message dated 11/21/2007 6:42:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,