[meteorite-list] Heidelbergensis-Zhamanshin dates

Göran Axelsson axelsson at acc.umu.se
Tue Nov 20 01:47:32 EST 2007

Are you caling me stupid then?

The more I hear about your book the more I realise that I wouldn't like
it. And no, I'm not going to buy it just to prove to me I don't like it.
I have better things to do with my time and money.

This is one of the most stupid arguments I've heard in a discussion on
the meteorite list and I have drawn my own conclusions.

Göran Axelsson