[meteorite-list] awesome names

Bob WALKER qwalkra2 at optusnet.com.au
Sat Nov 17 23:03:45 EST 2007

UMMM

Listoids

I was looking for listoid to share awesome sounding names of KNOWN finds
rather than otherwise named specimens that just look awesome...

http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/qwalkra2/GEDC0039.jpg

http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/qwalkra2/GEDC0040.jpg

These indeed are new oz finds... the provisional name I will seek is
Scorpion Bight becoz they were found at Scorpion Bight

Nothwithstanding this small bitch and whine - send em all to the list
whether awesomely named or just awesomely looking

Tis time we listoids had some fun rather than backstab bitch whine and
otherwise moan

Hooroo