[meteorite-list] AD. LA 001 Mars Meteorite Extravaganza and Rare Comet Coin Auctions Ending

Don Merchant dmerchan at rochester.rr.com
Sun Nov 11 01:54:23 EST 2007

Hi List. Just wanted all of you to know I have 2 very interesting auctions
ending today. One is a small micro piece of the
super
rare LA 001 Martian Meteorite Extravagana Package of rare goodies. Also is a
Comet coin of Halley's
comet .999 pure silver and very beautiful.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160176791840&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160176809342&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006

 **** IMPORTANT**** FOR INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS ONLY, wanting to bid on the LA
001 Meteorite Extravaganza. Please note that the shipping calculator at the
bottom of page is WRONG. I have copy and pasted the USPS shipping address
under DESCRIPTION for NOV-10-07 I will paste this info below on this email
also so any of you INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS will be able to figure the actual
shipping charges that apply. Sorry for the confusion as EBay has made some
changes to their format recently and I am tying to work with this format.

On Nov-10-07 at 04:39:13 PST, seller added the following information:
******IMPORTANT******        INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please use this link to
determine shipping costs.
http://www.usps.com/tools/calculatepostage/welcome.htm?from=home&page=0061calculatepostage
The cheapest way to go is First Class Mail International via USPS This is
the calculator I will use to determine International Costs. Check the-
"PACKAGE" and then WEIGHT equals 2 pounds. DO NOT use the shipping
calculator on this auction as it is not set correctly for FIRST CLASS
INTERNATIONAL MAIL. Thank you

On Nov-10-07 at 05:27:19 PST, seller added the following information:
******IMPORTANT******    INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: When using USPS Link to
calculate Shipping Costs I will be sending from United States Brockport N.Y.
Zip Code 14420 Thank you again for any inconvenience.

Thank you.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
IMCA # 0960