[meteorite-list] Carancas for Sale, eBay Goodies, etc.

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Sat Nov 10 22:47:59 EST 2007

Dear Listees:

I have a nice selection of material ending tomorrow evening Sunday, on
eBay, including one Carancas specimen.

We also have some excellent Carancas specimens for sale on the website,
most with slickenside, from 1.1 up to 7.9 grams which is, I believe,
among the largest available. Every piece comes with an exclusive
limited edition color photo of the crater. These are very fresh
specimens, picked up immediately after the fall.

Details:  http://www.aerolite.org/specials/carancas.htm

As always, my eBay auctions started at $0.99 with no reserves.

Highlights include:

Carancas 0.4 grams:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170166041540

Something you don't see every day, Sikhote-Alin shrapnel with two
natural holes:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170166044024

Ozona, TX cute complete slice, ex-Darryl Futrell Collection:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170166045279

A rather spectacular translucent moldavite:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170166048372

Everything will go tomorrow afternoon (Pacific Time).

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZaerolitemeteorites

Thanks for looking,

Geoff N.
www.aerolite.org