[meteorite-list] New website : 10% off today

Pelé Pierre-Marie pierremariepele at yahoo.fr
Tue May 29 09:19:26 EDT 2007

Hello Listees,

to promote my new website, www.meteor-center.com,

I'm offering 10% off any meteorite sale today.

So have a look at my website, go to Sales and visit
each category. Send me an email with what you want and
I'll send you back the price with shipment.

Now, you can have a wonderful and unique Millbillillie
slice with 2 lithologies, Moss fragment, big EL3
pieces ready for cutting (great for meteorite
dealers), martian slices, 100% crusted Gao's, NWA 4482
pallasite and many more.

Best regards,

Pierre-Marie PELE