[meteorite-list] website extended - meteorite collection inventory

Dr. Svend Buhl info at niger-meteorite-recon.de
Sun May 20 17:32:04 EDT 2007

Dear list,

we have extended our webpage and added a section to display selected
specimens from our collection inventory:

http://www.niger-meteorite-recon.de/en/Meteoritensammlung.htm

More specimens will be added succesively.

I may also take this opportunity to thank those that contributed with
information and photos to our ongoing research of the Bassikounou meteorite
fall. It is a pleasure and a personal delight to see the cooperativeness
with which our request was met. Due to your contributions another 22
specimens could be added to the taxonomic catalouge. We are looking forward
to release a preliminary report on the Bassikounou fall and the recovered
masses in mid June.

Thanks for your interest

Svend

www.niger-meteorite-recon.de