[meteorite-list] Looking for hunting success story

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Fri May 18 20:38:29 EDT 2007

In a message dated 5/18/2007 6:25:33 P.M.  Mountain Daylight Time,
mmurray at montrose.net writes:
Hi all,
I'm not  looking for details such as location, type, or any of that
but, I need  a meteorite hunting success story fix.  Anyone have a
recent one  they would at least acknowledge on list?

Coming up empty-handed so far  this year... Michael Murray

Hi Mike and list, I have been getting my fix  with all these Moroccan
meteorites hitting the market.  I could be wrong  but it seems as if the meteorite
supply chain is temporarily over whelmed and  real good stuff is ending up in
unsorted batches.  I have had good luck and  am wondering if others have noticed
the same thing?

Perhaps some of the  big players could confirm this or set me straight.

Tom