[meteorite-list] Tennessee fall picture on postcard ,Cosby Creek.

Metorman46 at aol.com Metorman46 at aol.com
Fri Mar 30 16:20:06 EDT 2007

Hello Robin;

  Cosby Creek is available on the market.Geoff Cintron was selling it  when i
acquired my specimen from him.I have visually hunted Cosby and,so  far,found
nothing.There is a good campground there along the creek and a good  place to
stay and look.Cosby is between Newport and Gatlinburg Tn.A good place  to
visit and maybe even go to Dollywood in pigeon forge.If you go hunting there  or
anywhere else,i wish you the best of luck and enjoyment.

Best Regards;Herman Archer. East Tennessee.