[meteorite-list] Walter Branch

Walter Branch waltbranch at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 28 19:46:06 EDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

We had an exciting day today.  Walter moved to the Rehabilitation Center.
He no longer has a feeding tube or picc line.  He will begin therapy in the
morning around 9:00 a.m. and finish around 4:00 p.m.  I suspect my visit
tomorrow will be short:) depending on how grouchy he is!  One of the rehab
workers told me the average length of stay is about 2 weeks.  So hopefully
Walter will be home soon.  I appreciate all of the support financially and
emotionally.  I have saved all of the emails so that Walter can read them
when he gets home.  Thanks for all of your encouragement and support!
Sabrina Branch