[meteorite-list] Fusion crusts on stony meteorites

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Sat Mar 24 19:35:51 EDT 2007

In a message dated 3/24/2007 3:52:12 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
susawynnhagan at hotmail.com writes:
I think I'm the only girl on the  site.  I am facinated by you guys, and the
knowledge I'm gaining from just  reading these posts is awesome.  I want to be
the top meteorite hunter in  Michigan.  With you boys on my side, I think I
can be.  I am well  educated in geology, and anthropology, but meteorites is a
new and fun thing for  me.  I'm a hunter at heart.  I'm a metal detecting
"geek", well, even  though I'm a blonde cute girl.  It's totally facinating.
Thanks you  guys for all your info, it's like taking a college course in the
subject.
Susa

No, you are not the only woman on the List.
And I am blond too.     ;-)

Anne M.  Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com