[meteorite-list] Threads on fusion crust and magnetic 'properties'

Michael Murray mmurray at montrose.net
Thu Mar 22 20:07:19 EDT 2007

Thanks to everyone that responded on this thread.  I'm getting a lot
out of the posts but I haven't finished reading them completely yet.

Same thing on the magnetic question and resulting thread on that
one.  Thanks to everyone who responded there too.  I learned
something right off on that one... that is, it is how susceptible the
stone is to a magnet's attraction, not the magnetic properties of the
stone.

Little by little, I'm picking up on some things.  Now I know there is
a graph for magnetic susceptibility.  Way-cool, I'll be studying that.

Now to go back thru the posts and read up on it all some more.  There
is a lot of good information there to try to take in.

Thanks again,
  Mike