[meteorite-list] Meteorite Magazine/ New California Meteorites for sale

Ruben Garcia meteoritemall at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 01:17:28 EDT 2007

Hi all,
Thank you everyone for the all the interest in my
California meteorites. A few have been sold but some
remain. I want to correct something that I said. I
previously stated that the classification could take
6-12 months. I should have said 1 to 2 years, because
that is more realistic. During this time the exact
location will remain a secret. Only when the
classification is through will I post results.

Thanks again,

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona
http://www.mr-meteorite.com