[meteorite-list] New Pallasite, photos.

Ruben Garcia meteoritemall at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 17 10:23:26 EDT 2007

Hi Mike and All,
Congratulations!!! You are the man Mike, an impressive
find indeed!! I'm not sure if most of the list can
fully appreciate how hard it is to find a meteorite,
even when you're right in the middle of the strewn
field.

Finding a pallasite is an awesome feeling. I know that
you are one of only a handfull of people that have
ever found a Glorieta Mountain Pallasite. How many
different pallasites have you personally found? I'm
assuming Imilac, Glorieta Mountain and this new one,
any others?

Ruben

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona