[meteorite-list] Topics for "collection of wisdoms"

Michael Murray mmurray at montrose.net
Sat Mar 17 00:17:22 EDT 2007

Hi List,
Here are a couple questions that might inspire a topic for a
"Collection of Wisdoms" - Magnetic properties of stonys.

I'm curious to know if anyone has undertaken the task of testing and
documenting the magnetic properties found in the different groups and/
or sub-groups of stony meteorites.  I'm curious to know too... Most
articles I have read on Martian and Lunar pieces say they are not
attracted to a magnet.  Is this known to be without exception?

Michael Murray