[meteorite-list] Who's still got their first meteorite?

David Pensenstadler dfpens01 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 15:32:57 EDT 2007

I received my first meteorite in 1996, a gift from Dr. William Cassidy, the Father of   the ANSMET (Antarctic Search for Meteorites) Program.  It is a 21.2 g Henbury   and is proudly displayed in the Natural Sciences Section of my Living Room along   with 78 other meteorites ranging from .001g to 26.5 lbs.      My first find was a 12.4g Gold Basin in 2001 while hunting with Don O'Keeffe.    Regards,    Dave P.