[meteorite-list] Susceptibility meter for meteorite identification

Pelé Pierre-Marie pierremariepele at yahoo.fr
Fri Mar 16 02:33:03 EDT 2007

Hello Listees,

I'm the proud owner of a SM30 susceptibility meter
instrument (from ZH Instruments) since yesterday.

I'll make several tests and on the strewnfield
researches in order to make a simple use process for
meteorite hunters.

Does anyone already used this instrument in meteorite
hunting ?  What is the best method ?

Thanks for your advices as I'm a beginner user with
the SM30 ;-)

Pierre-Marie Pele
www.meteor-center.com