[meteorite-list] Not and Idea for list to think about -

David & Kitt Deyarmin bobadebt at ec.rr.com
Thu Mar 15 19:45:35 EDT 2007

I search ebay every night.

I have a search saved the pulls up the most recent 200 listings for
"meteorite"

I always click on the first 5-10 auctions, that way I know when I get to a
previously viewed part of the list.

If there is a obvious "overload' by one dealer (a single dealer listing a
50-100 items at once, which is not a bad thing) i go to the second page

To all you dealers that do not use the Gallery Photo Option, I don't even
look at those auctions and many people have told me the same so you might
want to consider using it in the future.