[meteorite-list] Not and Idea for list to think about - Thanks for the fe...

Moni Waiblinger moni2555 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 15 11:37:55 EDT 2007

And one more,

Gary you are so new to this list, why even question people's motive if you
haven't had the chance to really get to know them.
Paul is a wonderful caring person and Jim is just the same.
Ask other list members and you won't hear anything shady about them.
The time they have given to the meteorite-times and to the list with
contributing posts is outstanding.
Not selfish!
You might think about this!

With best regards